Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Update 10/30

Happy Halloween! If you're on Long Island this Sunday, I'll hope you'll find your way to Molloy College in Rockville Centre at 3 pm. I'm doing an author talk. Free refreshments and still-fresh Halloween candy will be served. Click here for details.

I'm still not in a mindset to post any personal updates, so, for your reading pleasure, here is an eclectic assortment of links I like ...

Betsy Lerner - one of my favorite agent bloggers

The Self-Esteem Companion - My friend Roch is a great hypnotist and an inspirational blogger

Ken Levine - Colorful TV comedy writer (and no, my character Kenny Waxman was not modeled on him)

Hey, I'm Maxthegirl - Kickass recaps of Project Runway and more

Lee Goldberg - Funny, honest, bold novelist/screenwriter

David Carol - Gifted photographer, extraordinary images

No comments: