Things seems pretty quiet on the publishing front this week. I guess the industry is getting ready for Thanksgiving hibernation. On my end, it was mostly work, work, work, getting pages written on FAREWELL, DOROTHY PARKER and gearing up for the launch of THE OTHER LIFE. And yesterday was my birthday, which I celebrated quietly with the family ... just the way I like it.
So, just a few reminders ...
• If you haven't signed up for my newsletter mailing list, I hope you'll do so now ... especially since you could win a pretty cool t-shirt. See the blog entry below for details.
• If you're a writer in the New York/Long Island area, I hope consider coming to PITCHAPALOOZA at Book Revue on 12/2. I think it's going to be a blast.
• The laundry's been piling up this week ... and so have the emails. So if you're waiting to hear from me on something, my apologies. I'm trying hard to catch up!
• Did a little fall cleaning on my website, so check it out if you have a chance.
• Have you bookmarked and/or subscribed to THE GIRLFRIENDS BOOK CLUB blog? It's a joint effort of a big group of women authors, and I think you'll like it.
• Big-shout and thanks to my Facebook, Twitter and CafeMom friends for the birthday wishes!
Have a great weekend ...