Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Update 12/17

Busy busy busy! Have my in-laws as houseguests right now, and this weekend we're celebrating my father-in-law's 90th birthday. How cool is that!

Makes me so happy when everyone gets together for a special celebration.

Also, happy birthday to my mom in Florida, whose actual birthday is today!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, I'm working as hard as I can on FAREWELL, DOROTHY PARKER and on prepping for the release of THE OTHER LIFE. But of course, all that has to be squeezed in between laundry and carpooling and cooking and housekeeping and homework-helping.

Also ...

If you're on my mailing list, you should have gotten my thrlling subscriber-only news today. If not, click to sign up and be sure to watch for the confirmation email. If you don't see it within seconds, check your spam filter.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
xo

No comments: