No April Fool's jokes today, I promise! Maybe I'm crotchety, but I'm finding them all so tiresome.
Anyway, this is late because I had a doctor's appointment this morning. That might explain the missing funny bone today, but I checked out okay (yay!), so no worries.
Here's the latest:
• Big woot, as THE OTHER LIFE has been selected as the April Book Club Pick by Bookbundlz! http://www.bookbundlz.com/
• Big thanks to Andrea Cosans at LonelyFriday.org for the great interview.
• Really enjoyed meeting Mary and the gang at the Huntington book club this week! Thanks so much for having me.
• The folks at Murder by 4 invited me to blog about how I got my HBO deal, and I called it WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL? Check it out.
• Mad crazy week and I'm behind on EVERYTHING. So if I owe you a call or an email or whatever, my apologies. Scrambling to catch up ...
Have a great weekend!