Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Update 4/15/11

God, this week blew by in a blur. I guess it's because I lost some time due to being sick. It's kind of like going into suspended animation. But I'm on the mend, so onward. Here's the latest ...

• Huge thanks to the wonderful folks at the Dolphin Bookshop in Port Washington. They hosted a terrific book club event for THE OTHER LIFE on Tuesday, and it drew a smart and engaged crowd. I had a great time! I left behind some signed books ... an inspired idea for Mother's Day!

• Great Reader's Review here from Michele Stefanides!

• I had a lot of fun with the Dear Social Media letter I posted on the Girlfriends Book Club blog this week. Check it out.

• THE OTHER LIFE got a positive review from BookReporter.

• I hope you'll click here to see the review from BookPage.

• Huge thanks to my pal Katrina Denza for scanning and sending this clip from her local NC newspaper:


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Michele Stefanides said...

Thanks so much, Ellen, for your mention of my book review of The Other Side. How sweet of you. I'm glad the book is doing so well.