God, this week blew by in a blur. I guess it's because I lost some time due to being sick. It's kind of like going into suspended animation. But I'm on the mend, so onward. Here's the latest ...
• Huge thanks to the wonderful folks at the Dolphin Bookshop in Port Washington. They hosted a terrific book club event for THE OTHER LIFE on Tuesday, and it drew a smart and engaged crowd. I had a great time! I left behind some signed books ... an inspired idea for Mother's Day!
• Great Reader's Review here from Michele Stefanides!
• I had a lot of fun with the Dear Social Media letter I posted on the Girlfriends Book Club blog this week. Check it out.
• THE OTHER LIFE got a positive review from BookReporter.
• I hope you'll click here to see the review from BookPage.
• Huge thanks to my pal Katrina Denza for scanning and sending this clip from her local NC newspaper:
Have a great weekend!