THE OTHER LIFE is now officially available in paperback, and I'm in full blog tour swing. That means there are lots of chances to win a free copy of the book. But before I post those links, some exciting news. Yesterday, to my surprise, NPR included the book in their list of The Week's Outstanding Softcover Releases. Very cool!
And now some links ...
Giveaways and guest blogs:
• Girlfriends Book Club blog - Where I announce the paperback release and give away a signed copy
• Bermuda Onion Weblog - Read my guest post on branding and enter the giveaway
• Peeking Between the Pages - Running both a guest blog on inspiration and a giveaway
• Luxury Reading - They ran both a guest post on the how I conceived THE OTHER LIFE and a giveaway
• The Jolly Blogger - Where I discuss Book Club Magic
• So Many Precious Books, So Little Time - Lots of chances to enter a giveaway
• Crystal Book Reviews
"The Other Life is riveting reading and finely written. It deserves a wide audience for its tense, complex, and yes, painful but beautiful world!" read more
• Romancing the Book
"If you are looking for a book that is going to pull at your heartstrings and make you think about life, this is the book for you." read more
Special thanks to:
Bea's Book Nook for announcing my program to thank book club members, Savvy Verse & Wit for doing the same on Facebook, Lauren Baratz-Logsted for including THE OTHER LIFE in her list of Favorite Books (Read) in 2011, Bibliophibian for the mini-review, Adam Curry for retweeting our BigAppShow interview, Debbi Honorof for inviting me to speak at the Hofstra Writers' Salon, Book Doctors Arielle Eckstut and David Henry Sterry for inviting me to be a panelist at Pitchapalooza, and all the Facebook, Twitter and CafeMom friends who shared my stories this week!
Have a great weekend!