Tuesday, October 18, 2005

If you're clicking over here from Richard's blog ...

I just want to go on record as saying that while Richard Lewis is a talented writer and one of the nicest guys I know, I think he's wrong for trying to publicly "out" anonymous lit agent/blogger, Miss Snark. She provides an invaluable service to the writing community, and I respect her desire to remain anonymous. I also think it does an irresponsible disservice to the agent he wrongly names.

Okay, that's all I'm going to say on the subject. My apologies to my non-writer friends for this cryptic post.

2 comments:

Mary Akers said...

Hi, Ellen. I popped over (although I visit often anyway) and I agree with you. Let Miss Snark do what she does so well...anonymously.

Ellen said...

Hi Mary! Good to see you. And thanks for the support!