I want my summer back, damn it. It slipped through my fingers like it was never here at all.
But okay, here's my week in review ...
• The writing news is that I had a great epiphany about my work-in-progress, FAREWELL, DOROTHY PARKER. I've had so little time to work this summer that it was tremendously exciting to be visited by a fresh new idea. So I'm trying my damnedest to carve out time to write.
• Here's a news flash: THE GIRLFRIENDS BOOK CLUB blog has officially launched. It's brought to you by the 35 women authors who formerly formed the Girlfriends Cyber Circuit. We'll be blogging at this new spot on a rotating basis, and I hope you'll bookmark it.
• Speaking of blogs, a big thanks to writer Jill Thomas for blogging about SECRET CONFESSIONS OF THE APPLEWOOD PTA!
• On Monday I went to one of my favorite bookstores, Book Revue, to see one of my favorite authors, Susan Isaacs. She talked about her newest novel, AS HUSBANDS GO. It was a great appearance and I can hardly wait to read my autographed copy!
• Still need to stall a bit on my big publishing news. But in the meantime, click here to read my publisher's promo blurb for THE OTHER LIFE. But keep in mind that the cover image shown is just a placeholder. Hope to have the final cover soon!
Have a great weekend.