Friday, May 06, 2011

Friday Update 5/6/11

My folks are in from Florida, staying with us, so I'm even busier than usual. Right now, it's more about family stuff than work stuff, though I do want to crow about the audiobook version of THE OTHER LIFE, which got selected for a roundup of the best Mother's Day books from Heroes and Heartbreakers. Check it out, and you'll get to hear an audioclip, too.

That's about all I have time for today. If  you want to read about some past posts about my funny folks, check these out ...

The Morty and Helen Show

And Tomorrow is Thursday

The New Old Technology

Special shout-out to my smart, talented and always-surprising wonderkid, who got into the college of his dreams ... and got a merit scholarship!!! What a kid!

A beautiful Mother's Day to all ...

No comments: