• There are two author blogs I really want you to click on this week. The first is Sheila Curran's. Her latest book, EVERYONE SHE LOVED, was released this summer to much fanfare, and you should to take a few minutes to dip into Sheila's world. I think you'll be inspired. Then if you'll click here to read a synopsis, you'll understand why bestselling author Joshilyn Jackson said, "Read this book. Then pass this on to your best friend. She will thank you."
Click here to purchase the book online. Click here to visit Sheila's website.
• The other blog I want you to visit is Susan DiPlacido's. Susan is a funny, sexy, bold, take-no-prisoners kind of writer, and she just published two new books: LADY LUCK and SHUFFLE UP AND DEAL. Susan's voice knocks me on my ass, and I have no idea why the big publishing houses aren't following her around with truckloads full of money. Susan rocks.
• And now at last I can announce my husband's news. He's accepted a job as a financial advisor with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney. This isn't the end of our difficulties, but (we hope) the first step in overcoming them. My darling is one of the smartest people I've ever known and, without a doubt, the most honest.
Please wish him luck ...
• I want to add that he's also adorable. Yesterday our daughter was reading from a kid's joke book and asked, "What do you call a girl with a really big head?" My husband answered, "Honey." (I have a freakishly ginormous head, so it was a pretty hilarious response.)
• I was certain I'd have a pub date to announce this week, but alas I'm still waiting. Looks like it's going to be another two weeks.