But Enough About Me. Let's Talk About My Book.
Fortunately, I finished FAREWELL, DOROTHY PARKER this week and sent it off to my editor (yippee!), so now I can focus on promoting THE OTHER LIFE. Let's get started ...
• Author Holly Weiss posted a review that brought me to my knees. You can read the whole thing here.
• The February issue of Long Island Woman Magazine has a lovely feature about me, written by award-winning journalist Debbi Honorof. Here's a direct link to the article.
• Author/editor/friend/fellow Zoetroper Michelle Garren Flye interviewed me as part of series she's running on choosing character names. Click here.
• Writer Bonnie R. Paulson posted a wonderful review of THE OTHER LIFE plus a really fun interview. I'm so grateful! Please click here to read it.
• The wonderful Shonell Bacon featured THE OTHER LIFE and my comments on her All The Blog's a Page "What is a good book?" series. Here's the link.
• If you're not coming to one of my book events, I hope you'll consider pre-ordering THE OTHER LIFE. Here are some handy links: Amazon • Barnes & Noble • Book Revue • Books-A-Million • Borders • Indie Bound • Powells
Thanks for reading and clicking! Have a great weekend.