Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What could they possibly sell at PENISLAND.COM?

To find the answer to that and other questions, click here.

To read an excerpt of the novel Publishers Weekly called "hilarious and poignant" and Library Journal called "heartbreakingly funny," click here.

For a summary, click here.

To order your very own copy, click here.

In other url news (and trust me, this has no relation to penisland), my good friend Susan Henderson has a wondeful new website at litpark.com. If you haven't checked it out, you should. Sue is smart, talented, funny and always fascinating. She's also one of the most generous writers I know. You'll want to add this one to your blog subscriptions.

Speaking of writers, I always love hearing what Tess Gerritsen has to say about the publishing business, and this interview is no exception.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well, I can't open the link, but I'm assuming that they sell pens on some sort of island, Ellen. I have no idea what you might have been thinking....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

this place: www.whenipee.com might be selling a location to vacation at, but do you really want to visit it lol