Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Update 7/15/11

Is it really the middle of July already? That kind of depresses me, especially since I haven't been to the beach yet this summer.

My schedule has been pretty jammed with getting the kids to and from their activities this summer, leaving me little time to get into a rhythm with my work. Right now I'm revising FAREWELL, DOROTHY PARKER, and while I feel like I have a handle on it, it's hard to carve out the time I need.

No bullet points today, but I do want to give a special shout-out to the gang at Dolphin Bookshop in Port Washington and the wonderful women who came to last night's book talk. A smart, engaging group!

Here's a swell video I found on Agent Kristin's blog. I think you'll love it ...


Plot Device from Red Giant on Vimeo.


Have a great weekend!

P.S. Please join me Monday at the Summer Gazebo Readings! Click here for more info.

No comments: