Monday, November 27, 2006

Free bookplates for the holiday season


My publisher recently sent me a fresh stack of pretty bookplates, and so I've decided to send them out for free without the normal SASE requirement.

So if you want some--for yourself or for people on your holiday list--just drop me an email at ellen@ellenmeister.com. Let me know who to make them out to and where to send them. The bookplates are self-adhesive and affix right to the inside of the book, so it's an easy way to give someone a personally inscribed copy of Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA.


Of course, I don't have an endless supply, so if you're interested, please contact me as soon as you can.

Secret Confessions of the Applewood PTA is available in stores and from all online booksellers, including Amazon.com.

No comments: