Saturday, October 22, 2005

SECRET CONFESSIONS OF THE APPLEWOOD PTA on Amazon!

Today I was stunned to discover that my book is available for pre-order from Amazon.com. That's ten months ahead of the pub date! Friends, I don't even have a copyediting schedule yet. (I do, however, have a cover, so hooray! I don't think I'm allowed to post it yet, as it hasn't been officially signed off on. But check back again next week.) Anyway, if you're the type who really likes to plan ahead, feel free to order now. :)
Click here

5 comments:

Myfanwy Collins said...

This is so cool! You KNOW I'm putting in my order already.

Ellen said...

Thanks, Myf! I'm still so surprised I keep checking to make sure it's really there. Hehe.

Buter said...

That is wonderful, Ellen, and so exciting. I'll dance and sing in Amsterdam for you today. Can't wait to read your novel. A big kiss!

katrina said...

It is and I ordered mine!! I'm very excited to read it!

Ellen said...

Thanks Daphne and Kat! You two make ME dance and sing!!