Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Update

Not too much to report today ...

• Please pop over to Amazon and check out SIX DEGREES OF PARIS HILTON, brand new book by my pal Mark Ebner. He's an astounding writer and ballsy investigative journalist, and I think it's going to be a smash. The critics are going berserk over it. Here's a small example form philalawyer.net:

But I'm getting ahead of myself here, and while all that classic Hollywood sleaze is wildly entertaining, it's not what kept me in the book. And it's important, essential, to remember, Six Degrees is more than just a shocking expose. The book's a cultural indictment, and judged in the literary and journalistic sense, as fine piece of crime writing and social criticism as can be committed to publication ... read more

• I'm wrapping up my week at ijustfinished.com. Still time to leave me a question. Click here.

• Tomorrow my daughter is auditioning for JEOPARDY! KIDS, which should be a lot of fun. Right now I'm combing through a Manhattan Zagat from 2004 to find a place for us to have lunch. Hope some of these restaurants are still open. Anyway, I promise to post an update and let you know how the day goes.

• My first born is turning SEVENTEEN this weekend!!!!

No comments: