Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Update










• On Monday I did an appearance at the Jericho Public Library. I think it went well, despite the light turnout. Kisses to those who were there. You asked great questions and I had blast. Hope you did, too.


• My definition of utopia is when all medical tests are as Star Trek as the one for bone density. I mean, how cool is that? No disrobing, no pain, no bodily invasions.

• My middle one got clobbered by fever this week, poor kid. Better today, though. Now we wait and watch to see if anyone else in the family catches it.

• Really looking forward to the interview and book giveaway on Brenda Janowitz's blog next week!

• Speaking of interviews, Saralee Rosenberg and I did a fun one yesterday. Via an online chat, we interviewed each other on the topic of inspiration. It will appear in the July issue of Electica Magazine.

• Looking forward to attending an event at the BookHampton Mystery Festival this Sunday. Looks like lots of great panel discussions going on all weekend, but I'm shooting for the Sunday morning one in East Hampton called "So Charming, So Dead: Social Satire and Murder," with authors SUSAN ISAACS, VINCENT LARDO, ANDREW GROSS, HOPE McINTYRE, and ELIZABETH ZELVIN.

No comments: