Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Update 1/14/11

Just when I think my schedule can't get any crazier, I'm hit with an avalanche of work. But okay, here's a quick update on the latest ...

• At my publisher's suggestion, I started a Facebook fan page. I hope you'll click in and give it a "like." Thanks!

• Big meeting at Putnam yesterday, where I got to meet the whole team. What an impressive group!

• I was hoping they would have an actual hardcover copy of THE OTHER LIFE for me, and they did! It's so beautiful I nearly cried ...

• Delightful lunch today with lit pals Brenda Janowtiz, Susan Henderson, Carol Hoenig, Debbi Honorof, Saralee Rosenberg and Vivian Swift.

• Back to work for me. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Doreen McGettigan said...

I am waiting for my first book on pins and needles...cannot wait to hold it for the first time!

Ellen said...

How exciting, Doreen! Congrats!!