Friday, September 09, 2011

Big App Show!

As promised (threatened?) I'm still on hiatus from posting Friday updates, but I did want to share this with you. A few months ago I was interviewed via Skype by Adam Curry (yes, that Adam Curry) about THE OTHER LIFE. The interview is now available for viewing on your smartphone. If you have an iPhone, iPad or Droid, simply go to the app store and download The Big App Show, which is free. Pretty easy to find my interview from there.

It's a cool app in any case, as it lets you preview other apps before buying them.

Meanwhile, the interview is also posted online. So if you want to watch it on your computer, click here.

I hope you'll want to check it out, because Adam is a stellar interviewer. He's smart, earnest, down-to-earth and asks great questions. Also, he really likes my book!

Have a great weekend ...

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Great interview, Ellen! I had the same feelings as Adam Curry when I initially read the blurb and now I want to read it most definitely. Thanks.
Patti

Ellen said...

Thanks so much, Patti!