Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Interview Roundup: THE ROOFTOP PARTY

 There were no in-person events for THE ROOFTOP PARTY, but I did a few live online interviews, and am happy to share them with you here.


BOOK REVUE
Lucky me! My launch event was a live interview by author David Henry Sterry. Click here to watch the recorded event.



A MIGHTY BLAZE
You know what's more fun than doing an online interview? Doing an online interview while making a new friend. Click below to watch me click with the fun and brilliant Sara DiVello.



READING WITH ROBIN
Talking with Robin Kall is always like chatting with an old friend! Click to watch our quick chat, which was my first time on Instagram Live. 





SYOSSET LIBRARY
Libraries are near and dear to my heart, and I've spent my fair share in this one. So I was delighted when the Syosset Library invited me for a virtual visit. 


A chat about Dorothy Parker can lead anywhere! This time we circled around to writing and THE ROOFTOP PARTY. Always fun to chat with a fellow writer and Dorothy Parker fan.



SPEAKING OF VIDEOS
I took a few minutes to record myself reading an excerpt from the book...







No comments: