Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And the winner is ...

HUGE thanks to everyone who entered the drawing for a copy of the six-word memoir book, NOT QUITE WHAT I WAS PLANNING. The winner of the blind drawing is Bridgette, my lucky 13th responder. Congrats, Bridgette!

I loved reading all the six-word memoirs posted in the comments section, and got a kick out of seeing which memoir people thought was mine. If you guessed E, Not as blond as I look, you were correct!

Here's who wrote the others:

Took scenic route, got in late. -- William Blythe
Inside suburban mom beats urban heart. -- Julie Goss
Lucky in love, unlucky in metabolism. -- Leah Weathersby
Secret of life: marry an Italian. -- Nora Ephron
Quietly cultivating my inner Lynda Carter. -- Joanna Sheehan

Thanks again for playing!

No comments: