Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Update 7/30

It must be awfully boring checking in every week and reading about how overburdened I am, but that's my life these days. I can't say I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, but there are moments when I can look at my To Do list and not have an anxiety attack. So that's something, anyway.

But to recap, I was in Massachusetts last weekend, staying with some of my favorite people in the world. Spent the bulk of this week taking care of details for the youngest's bat mitzvah and the oldest's transition plan for the fall. Then my husband's car broke down, and immediately after that I realized my car was due for a NY State inspection. It got a little complicated. And in between I was fielding calls from my agent about a very exciting development I can't yet disclose. Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend. I have to get back to addressing envelopes ...

No comments: