Monday, July 26, 2010

The missing Friday update ...

Sorry I went so utterly silent. I spent Friday getting to a friend's house in Massachusetts and was then busy playing all weekend. (For the record, they treated me like a queen .. and I'd love them to pieces even if they hadn't!)

Now I'm back to the chaos I've been mired in the last couple of months. Light at the end of the tunnel, I think.

Meanwhile, tonight will be a ray of lovely dusky light. There's a great outdoor reading at the Schoolhouse Green in Oceanside. It's called the Summer Gazebo Reading Series, and I'll be joining Saralee Rosenberg, Brenda Janowitz and Reed Farrell Coleman. Starts at 7 and the weather is great, so if you're on Long Island, bring a lawnchair and come on down. Click here for directions.

That's it for now. Please come back again soon ... lots going on with THE OTHER LIFE and I'm eager to share news as it comes in. For now, please click and "like" the Facebook page for Milk & Ink, an upcoming anthology where women writers (including yours truly) explore the depths of motherhood.

Speaking of Facebook, one last thing ... if you're on the site and we're not already friends, I hope you'll send me an invite! Click here.

No comments: