Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday Update 4/1/11

No April Fool's jokes today, I promise! Maybe I'm crotchety, but I'm finding them all so tiresome.

Anyway, this is late because I had a doctor's appointment this morning. That might explain the missing funny bone today, but I checked out okay (yay!), so no worries.

Here's the latest:

• Big woot, as THE OTHER LIFE has been selected as the April Book Club Pick by Bookbundlz! http://www.bookbundlz.com/

• Breaking news: I'm going to be an app! If you have an iPhone or an Android, you'll soon be able to view a Skype interview between yours truly and Adam Curry. Stay tuned for more information. (Meanwhile, if you haven't yet downloaded The Big App Show, check it out--it's free.)

• Big thanks to Andrea Cosans at LonelyFriday.org for the great interview.

• Really enjoyed meeting Mary and the gang at the Huntington book club this week! Thanks so much for having me.

• The folks at Murder by 4 invited me to blog about how I got my HBO deal, and I called it WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL? Check it out.

• Mad crazy week and I'm behind on EVERYTHING. So if I owe you a call or an email or whatever, my apologies. Scrambling to catch up ...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Blogging Lab said...

Great rread